Our little man just keeps growing up right before our eyes. I simply can’t believe he’s EIGHT months old today!
Eight fun facts about Mr. Carter man:
- Carter gives the best (and wettest) kisses. He’s always up for grabbing anyone by the hair and slobbing all over their face. Love, love, LOVE those kisses!
- Carter is very vocal. He is either squealing or babbling. “Dada” is his favorite word lately. But when he wants to eat… it’s “Ma”. I wonder why?!
- Carter still loves the boob. I don’t think he’s going to be an easy baby to wean (unlike his big bro, who weaned HIMSELF at 8 months). I don’t see that happening anytime this month for Carter Man.
- Carter’s is the most difficult baby to dress. He wriggles his way out of his clothes and diaper. You literally have to chase him around the house just to put a diaper on the kid.
- Carter LOVES food! His favorites have become banana chunks, avocado slices, broccoli florets and shredded cheese. He basically loves anything I put in front of him.
- Carter loves to just cruise around the house and find things to get into. His latest adventure: tumbling down the first step on our landing. I know, I’m a bad mom for not having our baby gate up. It was a close call, but we caught him in time before he took a ride down the entire flight of stairs.
- Carter loves his bed. If you snuggle him too long when putting him to bed, he starts grunting and diving toward his crib for you to put him in.
- Carter is the world’s biggest flirt. He’s discovered the art of batting his eyelashes and big brown eyes.
This shirt of Carter’s pretty much sums up his personality and demeanor:
He seriously couldn’t be more adorable. We just love that little boy!