- Carter is cruising along every piece of furniture in the house.
- Carter is OBSESSED with my potted plants. He just can’t resist them, and he heads toward them knowing he’s not supposed to get into them.
- Carter is saying “mama” on a regular basis. He really is a momma’s boy, and I love it!
- Carter dances to music.
- Carter refuses to eat mashed up baby food anymore. He’s got to have the ‘real’ thing- little chunks of whatever we’re eating. If it’s not what we’re eating, he’ll express his distaste until he gets what he wants.
- Carter LOVES taking baths. He would stay in there all day if I would let him.
- Carter loves sleeping with his little blue cow (Miles gave him his beloved blue cow to sleep with a month ago- sweet big brother). If cow is not present when I take him to his bed, he yells until we find it.
- Carter gets furious if Dillon gets him out of bed. If it’s not momma, it’s no good.
- Carter discovered that he has a laugh, and now he does it all the time. He really amuses himself.
We love you, Carter! You continue to be such a joy in our lives.